Monday, May 14, 2007

It's a Girl!

No - no one missed a significant part of my life. Nobody should panic!


I've been half heartedly looking at convertibles. Didn't want anything expensive, used was ok.. but just wanted a convertible..

Well Thursday I found it! I am the proud owner of a 1997 Mazda Miata and I'm thrilled. She is a standard, runs like a top, and is a blast to drive. See Pictures.








No this isn't a midlife crisis - just something I've been wanting. The joke with my parents is mom trying to explain to dad that I wanted a toy. He didn't understand until mom referred to his boat. He has two modes of transportation. I do too - I kept the other car and this is my fun one! Since then dad has laid off, I've been referring to my little car as "my boat".

I'm working on names and I like something like the U.S.S......

Any suggestions.

I"ll see ya'll later!

5 Comments:

Blogger David and Aleecia said...

Wow, congrats! How fun! I'd love to join you for a spin sometime. =-) Hope all is well! Love, Aleecia

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! When can I drive it?!

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the name side of this, I actually think S.S. Minnow would be appropriate for the size. Or perhaps go with another fish you'd be going for in your "boat"

hehe

I'm so happy for you, this is really cool!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Terry L. Jones said...

How about USS Smartass??? Dad

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ryc: ps. can you drive stick?

can and do, daily! does that mean I can? hehe

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home