Friday, October 28, 2005

Two Week Crunch

This is exactly how it sounds. I am in my busiest time of the year. I think I have 2 more presentations and 2 more papers all due before 11/11/05. My survey is coming along well in clinicals. Today I found a way to export the file into a word file instead of manually inputting it. I was thrilled!!!
The fella came over tonight for a while. We went and ate and then came back to my house and watched Monty Python Seach for the Holy Grail. He had never seen it all the way through. It was funny (as usual). Any way, he was exhausted - he had been in a test for 8 hours today. Everyone keep praying that he passed his Professional Engineering Exam. He doesn't know how he did - he said he felt confident about the morning, but the afternoon had stuff on it that he had never heard of.
I will be Home next weekend - as far as I know. I'm looking forward to it. I know that I will be in for Thanksgiving, but who knows after that.
Well I think I'm going to go to bed now. I'm tired and I do have to work tomorrow.
Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

Heh, I know it's a bit immature of me, but I can't resist.... the MAN took his test... it was a PEE test! :-D Yeah, I'm a dork, but you love me.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home